Monday, April 9, 2012

another Five

take Kimo out to pee, doesn’t want to walk

go to get Mochi [since I'm watching Mochi and Fifi for a couple of days], Harriet and Cindy are walking so hand Mochi off to Cindy and retrieve Fifi

Gerald passes, tell him to drop Hershey off at his house and I’ll get him later

retrieve Tuffy

here comes Jojo, good thing I have a leash

retrieve Hershey / leave Kimo at home

uh oh, Jojo acting up with Fifi (want to play) / get them under control and go for walk / so the five this time were Fifi, Mochi, Tuffy, Jojo, Hershey.

Sheryl drives by and remarks on the big pack and I tell her that this is without Coco and Kimo.

take them to Betty/Flo’s yard
Jojo wants to play and they get into except for Mochi
but then it got a little too rough for Jojo and he goes under the chair I’m sitting on / Fifi is the one who's now running around and wanting to play
Tuffy wants to hump Jojo and I remove him by grabbing his collar

ok walk some more, see Malia, says Petey has a torn ligament :( - no wonder why he was limping last time I went to take him out

take home Hershey, take home Tuffy, open door for Mochi, take home Fifi, put back cone on Tuffy

Jojo hangs around so I take him with me when I go to pick up Cheryl to and from her doctor's appoinment.

Mid-day, I see Ann out with Mochi and Fifi, she came back to take her niece (or somebody) to the doctor (or someplace). So no need to take Mochi out until tonight.

Later that night after coming home from the party at Aunty Laura's house, I take Kimo out and to Mochi's house. After letting him sniff for awhile, I take them for a lap in the drizzle/rain. Tuffy sits on the grass outside and wants to come. (Sorry.)

[4/9/12 - posted 4/10/12]

No comments: