Friday, July 1, 2011

Kimo hits the street / Take Five

I was taking Kimo and Jojo out from the back. Or rather I was letting walk out from the back to the front.

Then suddenly Kimo runs on the street. It was RMAS along with Harriet. He stopped short of Shammy but was barking fiercely. Amy was kind of blocking him with her golf club and Harriet was yelling at him to get away.

I went out and stepped on leash and grabbed him until he calmed down. It took probably about a minute (maybe more or maybe much less).

Then I took Jojo and Kimo back the other way as RMAS continued up the street and retrieved Hershey.

Then Koa saw us and started whining, so I retrieve him too.

WTH, retrieve Fifi too. Looped Hershey and Koa on the post by the driveway and went to get Koa. Had Kimo up by the stonewall.

Brought up Fifi, but evidently she went too close to Kimo and he had another outburst. Grabbed him by the back of the neck then held him two hand on the collar until he regained his senses. Caught me a bit on the inside of my left wrist (just above).

Kimo (the man) was out and commented that Kimo doesn't really attack. I told him he when he gets excited, he just goes insane and doesn't know what he's doing.

With five in had, decided to take them to the park. It was slow going, but wasn't quite as bad as I thought it might go.

Ran up the hill, then to the volleyball court.

Mostly the dogs walked around on their own. But then Fifi started to run around and Jojo kind of chased her. (Jojo seems to be appearing more aggressive because a couple days later [yesterday?] when he was playing with Fifi he was growling.)

So this ties my record of five dogs (last time though it was Joey instead of Jojo, and Koa happened to be loose that time and I leashed him on the way).

[Fri 7/1, posted 7/4]

No comments: