Sunday, July 3, 2011

ColtB

Jojo comes to the back, take Kimo in front, goes up steps.

Go to retrieve Koa, Mochi shows up, Ann comes to retrieve, Malie is loose too following Ann. I found that kind of funny, but maybe Ann didn't.

Ann calls Pomai to retrieve Malie

Retrieve Fifi. So I'm walking with Fifi, Koa and Jojo. Dorothy sees me and asks if I knew how to get the run roof of her Lexus down.

So I tie Koa up to the mailbox or something and take a look.

In the meantime (of all times), Melissa comes by with Rudy and Blue. And Koa acts up. Good thing the flexi-leash didn't reach all the way across the street (and was strong enough).

No luck with the sunroof, so I continue slowly.

Here comes Rudy and Blue on the way back. And the dogs all want to go after each other. (Good thing Melissa's strong.)

Head down to my house. Let Fifi and Jojo play. This time Jojo is growling while playing. That's sort of something new. And he's not running away so much now but turning and jumping on Fifi.

Koa kind of stays on the side. And Kimo gets a bit excited watching Jojo and Fifi.

Time to take the dogs home. RMAS is coming down, but decide to let them pass and take the dogs home.

Take home Fifi. Then take home Koa. Toni tells me about Summer downstairs and that she possibly might want me to walk her dog too.

Her dog escaped a couple of times and she had to retrieve him on the street.

Take Jojo with me. See the dog which is a pom/chihuahua mix with big unblinking eyes.

Jojo wants to play. But ColtB (the dog's name - stands for Colt Brennan) is defensive.

Take Jojo up to the fence and tie him there while Summer puts on ColtB's harness.

Take them out and pass RMAS coming back. Jojo still wants to play but have to correct him a bit as I just want them to walk parallel.

Take them to the driveway and Kimo doesn't act up too much.

Go to end of street and catch up to them as they go to the beginning of the street.

ColtB doesn't walk bad, though wants to pull a bit.

After I take them back, I tell Summer that it didn't go too bad, but not 100% back. I went to touch CB or something and he lightly nipped at me. At least it looks like he has bite inhibition (I hope).

We'll see how it goes next time.

[Sun 7/3, posted 7/4]

No comments: