Monday, July 4, 2011

Just Koa today

Kimo was on the steps, but didn't look like he wanted to go out today.

Jojo didn't come this morning.

So decided to see if CB was outside today (even though it's a holiday).

But as I come near, Koa spots me and is out on the walkway. So I get him. (I'm an easy sell.)

Decide to walk Koa a bit before getting CB. See Dorothy outside then the Yamamoto daughter comes by and they start to chat. So Koa learns to wait around on the leash.

Finally go back and go downstairs. See CB's leash on the table, but no crate outside. Maybe she took him with her? As we go back up, I hear barking, so apparently he's still inside.

So onward with our walk. Position the leash up and have him walk next to me. Goes fairly well. It's a balance of trying to keep the leash loose as much as possible but not having him out in front pulling me.

Notice a small black spot on his head. Thought it was a tick or something so try to pull it off. Koa yelped, so I stopped and looked like part of it came off. Still not sure what it is.

Picked up his poop on the grass (several days worth apparently) and went home.

No comments: