Thursday, August 12, 2010

Kimo around in circles

decided to take Kimo and Hershey to the park today.

Went down Hala first, then down to visit Pitty, then up Kealakai, then to park. Didn't see the two dogs in front that I saw across the street from the park this time. Maybe they moved them to the back?

A lady (Myle's mother? I forget what she looked like) came with two small dogs and took them to the volleyball court. I took Kimo closer and the smaller younger dog went to the fence and barked at him. Kimo didn't seem fazed. And I took them up the hill.

Finally I came back down and went to the fence. The little dog came to the fence but seemed more playful this time. They left and we went him. Played a little come to food.

Then decided to try it outside. I went out and had them come to me. Hershey came, but Kimo went out to the fence by the hill. I went over to get him and he started running madly around in circles. After he started running out of gas a bit, I lured him to me with food. And we went to the playground set before leaving.

[Thu 8/12, posted 8/13]

No comments: