Thursday, July 8, 2010

Koa loose, Kimo eats

Koa kept getting loose last night.

I took him back, made sure he had water. And fed him some.

The water dish was kind of filthy and I rinsed it. I hand fed him some food, but he didn't seem skinny feeling his side, so I think he's getting enough (or more than enough to eat).

About the third time, I took Kimo out with me and I think went back with Koa off leash. But after we took him home (and Kimo explored a bit in the back) and were heading home, Koa came popping out on the road again.

The next time, I think there must have been some fireworks or something because I was in the back waiting for Kimo to eat and Kimo was sitting down in the bushes frozen like he was scared. Then Koa shows up again at the back gate. I let him in and had him sit on my right. Then Kimo comes out of the bushes and sits on my left between the chairs.

After a while, he went out and ate his food. Maybe he was concerned that Koa might eat it instead. Then I took Koa home again and this time I blocked the bottom of the gate with a board I saw against the wall. I'm still not sure that's how he's getting out, but he didn't come back after that.

No comments: