Friday, July 2, 2010

Kimo and the bee

In the morning, I read the paper in the back and fed Kimo a little

Then I wondered if Kimo pooped in the yard since I had mowed the lawn the previous day. Nope, don't see it. While I was out there, I took some grass clippings from the side and transported them to the slight depression near the clothelines.

In the meantime, Kimo saw me out there and came out and pooped. I guess he felt more comfortable coming out when he saw me out there standing on the grass. Then he ran back to the concrete slab.

A bit later, I see Kimo sniffing the ground. After a while at this, I saw he was sniffing a bee. Afraid he might get stung, I got the broom and tried to get him to move away from the bee. He didn't like this (taking away his prize). He attacked the broom. I stood firm blocking him and eventually he settled. Unfortunately, I couldn't find the bee after that.

[Fri 7/2, posted 7/3]

No comments: