Wednesday, June 9, 2010

welcome back Amy and Reina

Kimo starting barking and running frantically back and forth in the morning. I'm pretty sure Keith started barking first.

Sure enough, Amy and Reina were back walking Miki and Shammy.

Took Kimo out as they went up the hill. Sat down on Iha's curb facing me but could still see up the hill as RMAS made their way back down. Seemed to stay fairly calm.

Then as usual, Keith began his frantic barking.

Started to chat with Amy a little about their trip to Europe. Took my eye off Kimo and then saw Kimo going wild, Shani-like. Held him by the collar so as not to get bit, but those teeth were awfully close. After I guess about a minute or so (it seems pretty wild when you have a wild dog by the throat), Kimo calmed down and I took him up the street trailing RMAS.

Despite his peeing and sniffing, we managed to catch up toward the end. And Kimo remained reasonably calm as he caught up to Shammy.

Try, try again.

Now that I think about it, I think he was reacting more to Keith than the Miki or Shammy. Or the dynamic of all three.

[Wed 6/9, posted 6/10]

No comments: