Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Kimo over the edge

barking, take him in front and treat on steps

no Hershey today, take Kimo out solo
run across Lolena. Where'd Kimo go? He went over the wall and landed on the ground below. He's down below. Jump down from wall and lead him back up steps. That was kind of dangerous. I remember Koa did that once and I think had him jump back up the wall since I had the other dogs with me. I don't think Kimo can jump this wall.

visit Maka, pees on Maka's gate
see Sonny with his head through the door, visit Sonny
no Betty in sight, Cleo is walking, see Dottie & Hoku, sorry no Hershey today

Joey barks at us, wait across street until he stops, then go over and treat
treat some more around back

Ilima, Aulii, chat with Charlotte on the way back

[Tue 6/22, posted 6/24]

No comments: