Thursday, January 22, 2009

Koa runs away

It was about 3:30 in the morning when I heard Kimo barking (is that why Steven Cheung no longer waves?). It was Koa on the loose. I followed him up the street but he went up Banzai's driveway. I waited for him for a little while at his house but he didn't show up.

Later that morning, mom says he showed up at our house (around 6:30 AM or so), but he was gone again.

I went to check on Koa later that morning, but still a no show.

After a quick shower, I got in the car and drove around looking for Koa. I stopped at AOP again, but this time no luck. Maile said she'll call if she sees him.

On the way back, I stopped by the house again and heard him in the garage, apparently trying to get into the house. That's a relief. I fed him a little then tied him in the front.

[1/22, posted 1/28]

No comments: