Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Koa and the neighbor

I took Kimo out for his afternoon walk and Koa was barking at the gate. So I decided to bring him along. I went with the reverse leash this time which usually works for a little while, but then it seems to lose its effectiveness for a while (where one would think it would become more effective as the dog gets more tired).

I took Kimo home and went to feed Koa. And practiced walking (having him follow me with food in my hand). He followed I suppose, but not anywhere close to a heel.

Soon after going home, Koa was on the loose and showed up at my front door. I walked up the street with him and he jumped on to the neighbor's lawn. The neighbor shushed him away while I said "I got him". He said Koa poops on his lawn and I jumped up onto the lawn area as Koa ran around back and forth (almost like the crazies that Kimo sometimes has/had). Finally he settled down and I grabbed him and took him home.

[1/20, posted 1/28]

No comments: