Thursday, November 1, 2012

Kimo gets blessed

Mom called Donna to return her mini-cooler (padded container to keep food hot or cold).

She said she's at the church at the Penny Carnival and that they had spaghetti on sale for $3.50.  And also that they were blessing dogs (apparently something new with the new pastor).

I took Tuffy and Fifi out first, but no trick or treaters except for Judy and Ethan (who gave me candy).  I guess all the kids were taken elsewhere.  After I retrieved them, I see Duane and Coco coming back with Judy and Ethan.  Ethan was a little scared of Fifi and Tuffy.  Judy too for that matter.  Especially Fifi.

We reached the end and Duane decided to walk back with us.  On the way back, Koa was loose with Jason.  Tuffy wanted to sniff and they were OK.

Then I took mom to the car.  I opened the gate and Kimo ran down.  I opened the door and he went in.

The parking lot was pretty full.  So I double-parked near the entrance (as directed by the attendant).

I took mom up the kitchen where Christie and Popo Wong were.  And then to the dining room where Donna was.  And bought some spaghetti.

Then I went to look for parking and wound up parking on Bates Street.

I walked Kimo up and he made some poop on the grass/weeds area.  There was a guy and a dog at the corner waiting to cross.  And we waited as Kimo stopped, apparently not wanting to come to close.  Took him up the kitchen and he jumped up on Donna.

Then some lady said they were doing blessings on dogs.  So I took Kimo down and warned Pastor Darren that Kimo had a bite history.  So he let Kimo smell him.  All was pretty good.  But after reading the blessing, he went to sprinkle water on Kimo's head and Kimo kind of snapped at his arm coming over his head.  But then I had him sit with his back to him.  And he seemed OK.

Then I saw Donna Chu.  And she remarked Kimo is so different now.  And went to pet him with her arm going over his head and he snapped at her too.  OK, not so different.

Back to the dining room.  Christie and Popo Wong were in the dining room.  And Kimo jumped up on Christie.

OK time to go.  Christie took home Popo Wong.  Donna took home ma.  And I took home Kimo.

No comments: