Saturday, August 27, 2011

Noah and Kimo (and Jojo)

Linda brought over Noah and asked me if I want to bring Kimo over.

I let go thinking he would go down the steps, but he started jumping on the car and he and Noah were acting up at each other. It probably didn't help that Jojo was there too.

Linda didn't like the idea he was scratching at the car and I finally got him down the stairs. Linda brought down Noah and they were both excited. It took a while for the excitement to subside. And every time one would get excited the other one would too.

Then I told Linda that I usually try to walk the dogs together to get them used to each other and she was game.

But Kimo was acting up too much and I took him home and we tried with just Noah and Jojo. They seemed OK at the Sakuda yard, then we took them for a walk and that was OK. Then we let them play in their backyard the steps and they seemed OK there.

I was OK with that progress, but Linda wanted to get Kimo involved. So I went to get Kimo. Sure enough he acted up again as I proceeded up the street with Noah following.

Continue walking toward the front of the street, Kimo started to run out of energy and calmed down. Then Linda pulled Noah alongside and they seemed OK. Then I brought Kimo to my right side next to Noah and they seemed fine.

Back to the garage. Linda gave Kimo some water. He took a couple laps, then let Noah drink.

Then we went over to our side and Kimo went in the gate.

So he's in the garage now. And Jojo is hanging around the Fong garage because Noah is there.

So I'd say this was a success. We'll see how they act the next time.

No comments: