Saturday, September 25, 2010

dog day Saturday

took Kimo out

young woman with nice shorts (if you know what I mean) taking out brown boxer (or something) barking at us, they go down Lolena

Meanwhile I go via the Natsunoya wall. I see Rylen taken out on cemetary side so I cross the street. Kimo not so scared and they greet briefly.

Maka's gate. Kimo pees a little

Skyline, Puna, Joey barks at us, Ilima, Aulii, Lolena wall

The brown boxer (or something) is loose and comes running at us. The young lady yells that he's friendly (or something) and I kneel down as he comes running to me and grab his collar and she retrieves me. It looks like she lives at Big Boy's house (the mastiff) along with another dog.

Go home. Koa is loose and I get him to come to me by the front fence.

Then Kimo starts going wild and Koa acts up at him in response. I thought it might be RMAS but I don't see anybody when I look.

Take Koa home. See RMAS coming. Go to the curb and sit with Koa. Koa remains calm, but Miki acts up a little. I asked if they were just coming and they said yes. So I said Kimo must have been acting up at some other dogs and they said yes there were other dogs. So evidently it was Rudy and Blue.

Take Koa home. And walk down behind RMAS. Kimo runs up and down. Take him out & walk with them and he seems mostly OK after a little while.

***

Later that afternoon, Kimo is barking at a boy walking down our street. Turns out Roxy is missing again (somebody let him loose) and he's looking for him.

[Sat 9/25, posted 9/27]

No comments: