Thursday, April 15, 2010

closing the door

Kimo was lying quietly by the ewa gate until Hershey howled or something. Then he started barking and didn't stop until I came out.

Then that evening he started barking for I don't know what. Maybe for more food, for me to come out, to poop? Anyway I decided to shut the door and he stopped barking. Then I re-opened it after a little while still quiet.

[Wed 4/14]

Then last night, I gave him a little food by hand. Went back inside and he started barking. I looked outside and he was barking while sitting. So I figured he must want more food. But I figured he had enough since I had fed him earlier, so I partially closed the door and he stopped barking. I guess he got the message. Then a minute or two later, I re-opened. No barking.

[Thu 4/15, posted 4/16]

No comments: