Sunday, November 9, 2008

big Koa and Koa

[Tue 10/21]

I took Kimo and Hershey up the street. Big Koa was home with Mr. Wong. Big Koa was barking and Hershey seemed scared. I made Kimo lie down and waited for Big Koa to stop barking. It took quite a while. They said I'm patient (Mrs. Wong later mentioned). I hope it's training Big Koa, but I dunno.

After that, I struggled with the dogs to the end of the street. (I guess I picked up Koa). They sniff.

Then I took them to Koa's backyard. Hershey was shy and stayed by the fence. I had to bring him down back. Soon enough, he starts running around and they chase. I hear a little growling.

Kimo went to Miki's corner (the corner nearest the Miyamoto's house) but I block him without too much trouble.

Koa want to go with me, but I have to leave him & take Hershey and Kimo home.

That afternoon Eddie is finally home.

No comments: