Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Mochi

I guess I never wrote of Mochi's passing either.

It happened a couple of months ago and Ann told me about it.  What happened was that Mochi was acting up and apparent Kimo (the man) grabbed him to pin him and Mochi went limp.  I'm guessing he might have had a heart attack.

I used to mostly see Mochi from the balcony when Kimo and Ann lived upstairs.  He always reminded me of a muppet.  The muppet dog.

In recent months, they would let me take him along on our walks.  I think he was part of the last five dog walk I had.  Kimo, Jojo, Joey, Fifi, Mochi.  Or maybe it was Tuffy instead of Joey.  Maybe Tuffy because I have a video of the five of them in my backyard taking treats from me.

I usually think of him when I go to pick up Fifi from the steps and I don't hear him squealing because he wants to come.  Another one that I shall miss.

No comments: