Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Fifi

And now I find that Fifi has cancer.  Kimo texted me that they took her to the vet and found out.

I shall appreciate her last days.

[3/8/15]  Fifi passed away a few weeks later.  She was getting weaker and didn't have an appetite.

I tried to feed her raw chicken which she ate for a little while.  Amy suggested hard boiled egg which she fed to Shammy and Miki before they passed.  And I tried hot dog which she ate one day.

I still took her for walks, but she would pause after walking a number of yards.  In her last days, I took her and Kimo up to the park up Alewa Heights [6/21/14].  She walked around the track though paused to rest after a while.

I think she wanted to go back after that because the next day or so, she looked like she wanted to go in my car.

I'll remember her wiggling her butt when I came to get her.  The way that she had to be first when we were treating the dogs.  And the way she would head to Duane's water faucet after making the trek from her house.

I'll miss her.

No comments: