Saturday, September 7, 2013

Tuffy is back out

With the JWs visiting today, I went to take out Kimo and retrieve Fifi. 

On the way, Kimo made a small poop that was fairly firm.  Later he made some bigger poops that became less and less firm, but not that bad so I could pick them up.

Nearing Fifi's house, what's this?  Tuffy was tied up in the yard again.

I was saying hi to him, when Nalu and family came driving home.  He told me he took Tuffy out because Izzy was eating his food and he was getting too skinny.

Jake and Taylor jumped out of the car and wanted to go walk Tuffy.  First I told them I was going to get Fifi.  Then came back for Tuffy.

Tuffy was back to his old pulling tendency, so I had Jake loop the leash under his chest to slow him down.

After a while, they got tired of being pulled so I took Tuffy's leash and let them walk Kimo.

Kimo walked fairly well with them though out in front most of the time.  Jake couldn't help himself and went to pet Kimo.  Kimo looked but didn't do anything.  And I told Jake not to pet him because Kimo gets scared sometimes.

So on we went down the street, going to the side when cars came by.  Down the road, one more car.  It's Nalu and Kristen.  I guess they had to go someplace.

Up to Coco's garage, who started to bark.  Maybe because he hadn't smelled Tuffy for a while.  Duane let Coco out, saw how skinny Tuffy was and took him inside for some food.

OK, some more treats at the garage.  Sewer workers are here.  Take Kimo home.  Then take Fifi home.  Treat Izzy and Brownie and Tuffy.  Izzy barks for food and Brownie is kind of scared around her.  But at least Izzy sits for food.  Brownie doesn't though, which is OK I guess for quick get-a-ways in case Izzy goes after her.

Anyway, good to see Tuffy outside again (for selfish reasons).  Though not so good to see him so skinny.

Duane's plan is to fatten him up now. We'll see how long Tuffy is out.  It's probably been almost a year since he was out.

No comments: