Thursday, July 19, 2012

down goes Sheila!

No Jojo this morning, so decided to take out Tuffy.  But first see if I can teach Izzy and Cubby some self-control.  As usual they were excited and barking.  But had them sit and wait for treats.  Izzy would still snap at Cubby to get away (from her treats).  But they were sort of in control toward the end.

Then went to retrieve Fifi.  Mamo is out and ask him if he wants some tangerines (that Donna picked at Cheryl's house).  Take Fifi and Tuffy in the back.  Get the tangerines.  Retrieve Hershey.  Deliver tangerines

Went up to Coco's house.  Coco started barking, so Cheryl knew it was time for the walk.

Cheryl's friend (Sheila) is visiting from the mainland and she came out too.

I asked her if she walked on the mainland and she said she likes to walk.  Then I asked if she might want to walk a dog too.  I wondered which one would be easiest for her.  And she said I could give her a hard one, so I handed off Tuffy.

And off they went down the road leaving us in the dirt.

Then I thought maybe she could walk Fifi too since Fifi probably would want a faster pace.  So I handed her Fifi too.  They started trotting down the road.  But then Sheila fell face first on the road.

Oh boy.  When we got her, she had bloodied her nose and her knee.  Cheryl was ready to call emergency, but she said she was OK and I wiped off some blood from her face.  A worked nearby brought some water, so I could dab my napkin and wipe.

OK, back to the house.  Good thing Zeny's a nurse.

Cheryl let me in and I went to treat the dogs.  And soon enough Jojo was at the gate.  So I let him in too.  Then Cheryl came out with some bigger treats.

OK, time to go.  Go for another lap.  Then take Hershey home.  Take Tuffy home.  Then take Fifi home.

OK, now Kimo is ready to go out.  First retrieve some more tangerines.  Give some to Shirley Iha who was outside.  Melinda is ready to go out, so ask her but she didn't want.  Gave some to Stanley.  Then some to Sam.

Back home, catch some fleas on Jojo.  Give Kimo and Jojo some food.

No comments: