Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Kimo out and up

Took Kimo in the front and he pooped.

Then when I was ready to take Jojo and Kimo out, Kimo stayed on the landing. OK, let him stay.

Go up to retrieve Fifi. Instead of unleashing her on the steps, I went down to the yard and let her chase Jojo around while she was on her rope.

Then I took her out. They still had a lot of energy and I took them to Betty's house. Noticed clothes hanging, so I figured Flo might be home. And sure enough she came out.

They ran around some. And flo filled up a bucket with water so they could drink. Fifi drank but not Jojo.

Onward. Down the hill, took out Kimo and retrieve Hershey and we walked some more. Back to the beginning of the street. But then I see Reina bringing out Miki and Shammy. Kimo saw them and didn't react right away (which is progress). But then started to breathe heavy. So I decided to head to Flo's yard again.

This time, Willie was outside hanging clothes and we discussed mothers too.

Looking around I didn't see Kimo. I checked by the far gate and he wasn't there. Willie said he heard somebody outside. So I trotted outside. Reina was still on the road with Miki and Shammy. She said Kimo went up the driveway. And I saw him up on Alice's steps.

I bought down Kimo and slowly came closer. She said she thought Kimo was about to charge. But the fact that he didn't and went up the driveway shows he's not aggressive (in the sense that he wants to attack).

Then I hear Charlotte calling me from their van. She was just checking as she heard Reina calling.

OK, bring Kimo back and take the four back to Hershey's for their little bits of treats. Take Kimo home. Take Fifi home.

Jojo stays on out steps for a while and I go out and give them some food.

After a while, he leaves (and goes home I assume).

But more barking from Kimo. It's people delivering the phone book.

More barking. It's Koa loose. Kimo wants to go across the street to the Fong's. We follow Koa up the street. Big Koa is barking. I start to take Kimo in, but notice BK doesn't look friendly like usual as his tail is wagging but up stiff. And he's barking/growling.

Back the road. Koa keeps going toward the beginning of the street. I see Kilauea outside and start to take Kimo to greet him, but then Toni calls Kilauea in.

Never mind, go home. I assume Koa will find his way home.

No comments: