Monday, January 9, 2012

Kimo and big Koa

heard Hershey howling in the afternoon.

It's Big Koa loose. Go out and decide to take out Kimo too. He goes out but reluctantly follows me as he wants to sniff where he wants to go.

Call Koa to me and he comes. Watch Kimo as Koa comes near and he doesn't react much as Koa sniffs him. Maybe he's a little scared to react. Try to keep leash loose so as not to transfer tension down the leash to him, especially with Koa nearby.

Grab Hershey's leash, but decide not to try to leash Koa. Slowly make our way back up the street. Ah, I see the gate is wide open.

I take Kimo in and Koa follows. Kimo wants to sniff around, so I let him while on the loose leash. Nobody comes around after a while, so I decide to leash Koa up and take Kimo home.

Then take Koa back up for a short walk. The other Koa hears me coming, but then howls a little when he sees Big Koa.

OK, that's enough. Take Koa home. Notice gate is closed now.

Take Koa inside. Here somebody in the bathroom? in the garage. It's Jason. Tell him Koa was loose and that I took him for a short walk. And that Koa gets tired fast. Says it's because he's overweight. Yeah.

Pat Koa behind the head and tell him to stay home.

So all in all, that's pretty good as Kimo didn't act up once. Though he probably still isn't completely comfortable with Koa as he didn't sniff him back.

No comments: