Saturday, November 19, 2011

waiting for Kimo (to finish eating)

Joey is back with me for a few days.

I notice Joey waits for Kimo to eat before he eats.

Today, I tried to feed them separately in the evening.

Brought Kimo in the back, put down his food.

Brought Joey in the front, put down his food. But Joey wouldn't eat.

So I brought Joey back in the back. Joey waited for Kimo to finish his bowl. Then Kimo eat some of the food in Joey's dish. And only when Kimo moved away from the bowl, Joey dug in to eat.

I think what must have happened is that Joey might have gone for Kimo's food before he finished eating and Kimo went after Joey. I didn't see it, but that's my guess.

Joey used to just push Kimo away when he was drinking water and drink. But I don't notice if he's doing that any more.

No comments: