Sunday, April 3, 2011

three dachsunds

Take out Kimo. Tuffy barks. Sure enough, I see Fifi up the steps.

OK retrieve her.

Go round the teahouse wall. Visit Maka. The dogs sniff very briefly. Kimo pees a little on their gate. Followed by Maka's much higher volume pee.

See Randy out in the yard with Sonny. Tell him that Sonny doesn't like Fifi. Barks at Fifi as we pass.

Up Skyline, up Puna, Joey's house is being tented.

Ilima, Aulii. See Gary at a house. I guess he just finished doing some work at the house. Chat a bit.

Stop at Steve's house. Fifi is munching on something in his yard.

Come back via the stonewall. Kimo's in front and I hold Fifi behind me.

See RMAS walking. Kimo breathing heavy. Turn around. They come back for their second lap.

Wait til they turn around and I follow, holding Kimo and Fifi on short leashes. Fifi wants to go over to sniff Shammy, but I don't let her.

See lady with dogs going down the street. I thought it was Melissa with Rudy and Blue.

Kimo seems OK, but then Miki reacts a little to Fifi going down the driveway and Kimo briefly loses control.

Continue down to Amy's garage. It turns out it wasn't Rudy and Blue, but a lady with three dachsunds. She's now renting Oliver's old house.

We'll see how Kimo reacts to them next time he sees them.

No comments: