Sunday, February 7, 2010

Pueo Park / fight at Moanalua

take to Pueo Park
go for a lap, let him loose to follow me, but he goes up trail

Keehi Lagoon, see Cat's car, see Lori, Joyce, Bry but no Cat (or dog), so I drive esp. since no parking space

Moanalua dog park. Lots of dogs
decide to go in.
lots of dogs coming out as I come in, open gate, dog fight, pull up Kimo's leash
Not sure what happened. Maybe Kimo growled and the other dog went after him.

dogs come to sniff, he backs off, but allows himself to get sniffed as he walks away
he goes to fence to leave
decide to walk outside perimeter and go around to sidewalk and cross street

In the afternoon, see some green pods stuck to his hind leg. Have him lie down and try to pull off. He softly growls. But I hold him but have a hard time getting it off.

Later I try again and finally pull it off. Most of it anyway. Then pull off the rest when he goes to the front steps.

[Sun 2/7, posted 2/8]

No comments: