Sunday, January 24, 2010

playing by the pool

took Kimo and Hershey to Puna. No BBB in sight.

Allen saw us and opened the gate. Hershey and Hoku started playing/wrestling by the gate. Allen pulled Hoku up the driveway because she gets dirty with the grease by the gate.

Later Hershey runs inside by the pool area. Probably because that's where Dottie gets the treats for the dogs.

She says they're playing in inside. I'm outside with Kimo, so I decide to go inside to look. Hershey's running around the table and jumping on the bench with Hoku in chase.

After a while, I tie Kimo by the gate and go retrieve Hershey.

Then we go up the street. Joey doesn't bark at first, then barks as I go to treat him. Cheryl comes out to quiet him. After I mention Kimo barks at cats if he's behind our fence but not necessarily when I take him outside. She says Joey goes nuts when he sees a cat.

Makanani. Dobie is back. Schultzie whines but Kimo doesn't really go over to sniff him.

Get caps from Helen. Said Hershey bit her accidentally when she was trying to take away a towel from him. And that he devoured a bento that she was saving on the counter.

[Friday 1/22, posted 1/24]

No comments: