Friday, January 8, 2010

Kimo gets the shakes

went to take Kimo out but he was lying down, so I dug some weeds

finally took him out. walked some with Harriet and Amy.

Was up by Ito's place. See RMAS coming. Then Gerald bringing Hershey.

Sanford was going out, so stayed on the sidewalk near his place.

Gerald walked Hershey up to me. Keith barks.

RMAS come up. Let them walk by. Kimo acts up. Correct a couple of times, then follow.

Heres comes Melinda. Get off the road boys.

After that the walk went OK.

But no Hoku today cause I'm still kind of sick (hopefully better) and didn't want to go long today.

***

That evening. Went to feed Kimo. Went inside to watch some Penn State vs. Hawaii volleyball. Kimo barked. Maybe for more food. See he peed under the chair again. When I saw it, I let out a hey and saw Kimo shake. So he does react to my hey. But I never saw him shake lie that before. So, I guess he's still pretty sensitive. Poor guy.

[1/8, posted 1/9]

No comments: