Tuesday, November 10, 2009

mini mother-in-law

I was shaving and I heard Kimo barking. It was RMAS. I come out but Kimo poops and stuff and we never catch up.

Gerald brings Hershey. Let's go to Puna. Dottie lets us in the gate (other lady is Lani). Hoku and Hershey play/wrestle/chase in the grass. Me and Kimo sit and watch.

Minnie's mother-in-law (I'll get her name again one of these days) arrives at the scene with baby in carriage and Buddha on leash.

We go walking up the street. Lulu barks. Joey is out with the owner (Cheryl is her name it turns out). They chat. Joey tries to sniff through the fence. We take the dogs to the back gate where they can sniff. Joey doesn't bark, but probably because Cheryl is there.

***

Donna comes over with food. Kimo doesn't want to get up from landing as I pull his leash to get going. After a few tugs, he finally relaxes a little and off we go for a partial lap. Hadji greets us by Ito's place. Seems pretty friendly as he lies down like Musubi. But doesn't follow us down. Keith barks at Hadji in the distance.

Here comes the rain as I feed Kimo. Was pretty heavy. But it stopped.

[Tue 11/10, posted 11/11]

No comments: