Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Kimo growls at Hoku

took Kimo & Hershey out
didn't see the Hatakenaka car, so cut thru and went up Lei road
passed Hoku's house, saw Allen and Hoku but Allen didn't see me, so continued up street
but then Dottie saw me and called me
about face
we went in the gate, and Hershey and Hoku went at it right away. This time the gate to the grass was closed since it was muddy. Dottie gave me a stool so we could sit and watch. [While chatting, I learn that MiniMIL's name is Betty. Should be easy to remember, though I don't know why I didn't catch it earlier.]

Later Hoku came over to sniff Kimo. But Kimo was wary and growled at her.

Up the street. Joey came out to bark and run.

Ilima. Saw the Japanese Spitz. And two terriers yipping.

***

In the afternoon, Amy was walking and I saw Koa loose.

He still didn't have his collar on. He came running to me and I reverse leashed him.

On the way, he saw Katherine's cat and acted up. Paused for a while to calm down and continue on. Finally catch up to Amy with Koa pulling in front.

Open gate and down we went. Took him in the back. Hey Eddie is back. Said he took off his collar because he was giving him a bath. And I guess he took off when his back was turned.

Visit the brown dog, but he stayed in his house.

[Wed 11/18, posted 11/19]

No comments: