Saturday, June 7, 2008

going wild

Yesterday, Fifi, Mochi, Paco were out with Ann. Ann was worried about Fifi loose with Kimo so she called him back. Paco did his headbutt and lie down routine with Kimo. So far no problem. Mochi was let out on the leash to come closer. Kimo started to growl and I tugged him away and he jumped on me and growled showing teeth. It's like he doesn't recognize me when he does it. Or the andrenaline (or testosterone or whatever) overcomes him. A few seconds later, he comes to his senses and he's OK.

It also happened this morning when we passed Keith's house on Iha's side of the street. And Keith wasn't even by the window.

Most scary of all was later when the roofers arrived and I had Kimo lying down on the landing with my fingers putting light pressure on his neck. All of of sudden he got up and turned to growl wildly at me. Luckily (for my hand) I held on to the back of his neck until he calmed down.

I'm not sure what I should do. Well, one thing I should do is be careful...

No comments: