Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Kimo in the house

no, not our house this time.

Yesterday, I took Kimo to poop at Hershey's yard.  I let him and brought the flexi-leash, but forgot I took off his collar.

Well, he pooped and I went to get the hose to wash it down.  Kimo was off leash since he had no collar to hook it too.  Well, he won't wander off far I figured.

After I finished hosing it, it was "where'd he go?"

I think I saw him headed for Kathryn's garage.  I went up and didn't see him but uh oh I saw the door open.

Soon enough I heard Kathryn yelling (well not that loud yelling).  I went in and sure enough Kimo went in.  He was in her bedroom and I stringed the leash over his neck.  Sorry about that.  Good thing she's a nice lady and didn't make a fuss.

On the way out, we passed Picasso.  Picasso arched his back, but Kimo passed by with little or no notice.

[posted 4/9/13 10:48 AM]

No comments: