Saturday, October 15, 2011

Kimo and Noa followup

Kimo was in the front barking. It was Linda with Noa.

She brought him over to the fence. Noa started to bark and Kimo reacted by going wild.

I held Kimo's leash up (mainly so I would get bit) and waited for Kimo to calm down.

After less than a minute (I think), Kimo settled down and I gave him some jerky bits. And Noa too through the fence. And Linda gave Kimo some treats from the open palm of her hand (she didn't want to get her fingers bitten).

Later on, they were leaving and Kimo started yipping again. She brought Noa over and Noa barked and Kimo went wild. But I think the duration was shorter, then they both calmed down.

I told here we're making slow progress.

We'll see how long it takes next time.

***

I told Linda that I saw Noa in Midweek. She said no, but then she said maybe if it was Hawaii Fido (actually I forgot, but I found the Midweek photo and it said Hawaii Fi-Do). And sure enough here's a picture of Linda and Noa posted at Hawaii Fi-Do.

No comments: