Monday, November 8, 2010

Joey with Kimo and Hershey

Keith barking excitedly in the morning, it's RMAS. Kimo joins in.

Take Kimo out to Hershey's garage. Reina says Kimo looks a little disturbed (or something). Then he goes wild as they pass. I hold his collar as he's in his wild state and ask him if he's a little disturbed? (or something)

Follow. Seems OK after that.

Then we see the man walking his pitbull down Lolena. Though we're a distance away, Kimo starts to get excited. I remark that Kimo doesn't like that dog. Amy remarks he doesn't like a lot of dogs. I say he has to get used to them. Reina remarks what about their dogs, it's been three years. I reply he's used to them in the wrong way.

Up Aulii.

See Fred being walked on Aulii. Follow him. Turn around and let Fred follow us. [At least I think this was before I retrieved Joey]

To Puna, Joey's house, retrieve Joey. Doesn't bark. No problems.

Take them down. Hoku comes to gate. Let them sniff.

Back to Joey's house. Let them loose in yard. Hershey wanders around. Kimo likes to go inside Joey's room downstairs and sniff around. Have to watch him so he doesn't pee. Joey follows me around as I go looking to see where Hershey and Kimo ran off to.

[Mon 11/8, posted 11/9]

No comments: